Shenzhen Enrich Electronics Co.,Ltd

Favorite  |  Set Home
skype: +8615989368202
QQ: 2850818613
FACEBOOK: Leanna Zheng
E-mail: Leanna Zheng
E-mail: leanna@rxxdisplay.com
Contact Us

Name: Leanna
Tel: +86-755-27864416
Fax: +86-755-27864653
Mobile: +86-15989368202
E-mail: leanna@rxxdisplay.com
Add: 3rd Floor Bldg.11,ChangXing Technical Zone,Wan An Road,Sha Jing town,Ban An district ,Shen Zhen ,GuangDong, China.
Skype: +8615989368202
WeChat: L90093
whatsapp: +8615989368202
QQ: 2850818613
Skype: +8615989368202 facebook: Leanna Zheng QQ: 2850818613 leanna@rxxdisplay.com

Company News >> Apple's 13-inch New MacBook Air Comes: First R Screen
Prior to the launch of the new 2018 iPhone fall, Apple is also planning to introduce new hardware products, including the iPad and MacBook.
After Guo Mingchi and Digitimes confirmed the MacBook's cheap models, the industry chain gave its latest report on March 12.
DR analyst Jim Hsiao said that Apple will launch the new MacBook at the end of the second quarter and expects shipments of 4 million units throughout the year.
The 13.3-inch MacBook was planned to source LCD panels from Chinese suppliers, but it was changed to South Korea's LG because of capacity issues (possibly with high quality requirements for Apple).
LG will begin shipments to Apple in April. The latter will start mass production at the latest by the end of May or early June. Of these orders, Guangda will generate approximately 70% of its orders, and Foxconn will be responsible for the remaining 30%.
Hsiao revealed that Apple plans to ship 6 million units, but he feels that such a price is not enough to drive such a high demand.
It is reported that the price of the new MacBook will be consistent with the cash, which is 999 US dollars to start, of course, Guo Mingchi said it would be cheaper.
Currently, the MBA is Apple's only laptop that does not use a Retina screen, and it needs to be replaced.
Considering that Apple will have WWDC in June, it will be a good opportunity to release a new MBA.
 

Online service

Skype: +8615989368202 2850818613 leanna@rxxdisplay.com